- ★ 3RD STREET INN® NATURAL ACACIA CHECKERED DECK TILES - 3rd Street Inn® Wooden Deck Tiles are made from 100% solid acacia hardwood. Acacia is known for its excellent resistance to rot and decay from outdoor elements including rain, sun, mold, mildew, and insects. Each 3rd Street Inn® Decking Tile provides 12"x12" (1 Square Foot) of coverage and is available as a 6-pack (6 Square Feet), 10-pack (10 Square Feet), and 20-pack (20 Square Feet).
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION / NO HARDWARE NEEDED - 3rd Street Inn® Wooden Patio Tiles feature snap-lock connectors for easy do-it-yourself installation without the use of tools or hardware. Install the interlocking patio tiles in your area by lining them up and then stepping on the seams until you hear an audible "click" to lock them in. All 3rd Street Inn® wooden decking is made completely hardware free so that there aren't any components to rust and break down in the outdoor elements like other inferior tile decking
- ★ INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECK FLOORING - All that is needed is a solid surface and the deck flooring can be laid directly on top of it. The interlocking wood tiles can be installed on top of concrete, wood, carpet, pavers, or any other solid surface. Great for decks, patios, balconies, around pools, saunas, showers, sun rooms, mud rooms, bedrooms, and more.
- ★ DURABLE BEAUTY - 3rd Street Inn® Interlocking Patio Tiles are sanded for a beautiful, scratch resistant finish. All tile decking is non-slip and great for high or low traffic areas inside or outside of the home. To increase the lifespan of your tile decking when used for outdoor applications, standard decking care is recommended. For best results, coat your decking with a UV-rated weatherproofing sealer twice a year and re-stain as needed. The wood deck flooring can also be painted different colors if you want a different look!
- ★ VERSATILE INSTALLATION OPTIONS- 3rd Street Inn® Wooden Patio Tiles not only look great in permanent installations on decks, patios, and around pools, they also offer a great temporary solution for installations in apartments and condos that can easily be removed when needed. For a custom fit, the interlocking patio tiles can be easily cut with a skill saw or jigsaw to accommodate areas of all shapes and sizes. Add 3rd Street Inn® Interlocking Deck Tiles to your home and bring your space to life!
We recommend using a UV rated weatherproof sealant twice yearly. This sealant is a crucial step in the life of the decking tiles and can extend the life of the decking tiles, in some cases, pending the climate, by 1 to 2 years.
The life of a decking tile is heavily dependent on the climate of where they are located. Hot, humid climates, rainy climates, and cold, snowy climates can cause the decking tiles to deteriorate faster than using them in a climate controlled environment, like inside of a house or indoor venue.